A Unused Magazine To Know, A Tom Ford Veteran Departs The Logo
This week’s Daily Media top hires, departures, promotions, and new representations.
1. Michael Avedon and James Dylan have introduced a unused e-newsletter referred to as BREACH.
2. Ilaria Resta is now CEO at Audemars Piguet (efficient January 1, 2024.)
3. Charlotte Blechman, prominent advertising officer at Tom Ford, is retirement the corporate.
4. Martine Rose is now visitor inventive director at Clarks.
5. Jennifer Na is now virtual account manager at ICA.
6. Brandon Petulla is now senior fashion designer in SHADOW’s inventive category. Sara Charles is now director, good looks on the corporate.
7. Cam Edson is now youth publicist, media family members at KCD.
8. Derris is now representing Shinola, Alexander Wang, and Vivrelle.
9. ICA is now representing Bluesalt.
10. Magrino PR is now representing City Cowboy Inns.
11. ESPR is now representing Giarité.
12. Tractenberg & Co. is now representing Made Through Dentists.
13. Quartz PR is now representing esthetician Christina Uzzardi of Cheeks + Co.
14. Nobs Consulting is now representing STANCE.
15. Brandsway Communications is now representing Samantha Michelle.
Please e mail us at email@example.com should you’d love to be integrated in Day by day Media going forward.
Subscribe to our publication and practice us on Facebook and Instagram to stick as much as future on all of the unedited type information and juicy business gossip.